Wood Buildings ‐ Storage Sheds
Wood Portable Building Styles
Wood building styles include: Traditional Barn, Mini Barn, Cabana, Workshop and Classic Eve.
The wood shed is built on site or fully assembled to meet your specific requirements for building and size location.
This stylish wood building looks great in any setting: as an office, for storage or with any modern home.The solid wood building can be built to suit your needs; and you decide window and door locationat no charge!
Wood Building Sizes
This building can be built in a wide variety of sizes—from 8'x10' up to 12'x24' You can contact us for all information.
Wood Building Colors
Wood buildings can be painted or wood-stained to whatever color or shade you feel looks nice with your home or office.
- 2×4 pressure treated floor joists 12" on center for extra support
- ½" CDX plywood floor decking
- 2×4 framing, 24" on center
- ⅝" T1‐11 siding, 8" on center grooves, (4" also available)
- 6" overhang on front and sides, 4" in rear ‐ prevents water streaking
- Rafters are 24" on center with 7/16" OSB decking
- 20 year fiberglass shingles are available in a variety of colors to meet your needs
Depending on the size of your building and your individual needs, door width can be from a 32" single door up to 8' wide double doors. Doors are constructed using 2×4's for the framing and have a continuous hinge for added security. A hasp is also provided for you to place a padlock to secure your building.
4×4 pressure treated runners, placed on concrete block, pressure treated lumber and shingle pieces are used for final exact leveling.
The wood storage sheds are built and delivered to the following areas:
- Alabama Southern only
- Mississippi Southern only
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina