Everyone is “going green” and we offer greenhouses that will allow you to enjoy the outdoors and gardening all year. Gardening is a snap, for those with a green thumb, thanks to our hot house, conservatory, or greenhouse! Due to seasonal changes many need a greenhouse that is climate-controlled during the whole year. With options like our 16" thermostatically controlled exhaust fans, weatherproof electrical outlets, extra functional mesh plant shelving or a convenient potting island, you can have the best outdoor/indoor gardening experience!
Your plants will get sun and warmth even in the coldest temperatures-if they are in a greenhouse where it is humid and bright. With our exhaust fan you no longer have to worry about proper ventilation. Our exhaust fans draw hot stale air out of the greenhouse and bring fresh air inside.
Now, YOU can decide when your family will be able to enjoy fresh herbs or vegetables! We even offer greenhouse that are portable, so if you move, your green house can too!
All possible with an affordable greenhouse!
The floor of your greenhouse needs to be both functional and attractive. The greenhouse also needs a floor that will allow water to drain well. Due to this, most gardeners prefer materials such as brick, stone, gravel, or ground bark. An option many of our customers enjoy is having our pressure-treated lumber 2X6 deck-like floor installed allowing space for proper drainage.
12' x 30' Greenhouse
12' x 30' Fiberglass greenhouse with standard 12" shelving, additional 18" lower shelf, thermostatically controlled exhaust fan, wall mount heater, 2 lights, duplex receptacles, 4 windows, 2" x 6" pressure-treated flooring with 2" x 6" pressure-treated floor joists and steel stud construction.
- Thicker panels specifically made to block the sun's harmful ultra-violet rays.
- Strong enamel plated-steel frame with brass-welded joints
- Available in clear fiberglass panels or high strength polycarbonate
- Matching steel-framed fiberglass or polycarbonate door with keyed lock
- Vertical Slide window(s) with screen(s) for better ventilation
- 12" deep wire plant shelving Weatherproof electrical outlet and light
- Trim Colors
- Potting island
- Utility tub
- Additional windows
- Additional ventilated shelving
- Service ramp
- Thermostatically controlled exhaust fan
- Interior custom lighting
- Exterior custom lighting and GFCI outlet receptacles
- Deck-type floor constructed of sturdy 2x6 pressure-treated lumber
- 1500 or 3000 watt electric heaters with thermostat
Benefits of a polycarbonate or fiberglass greenhouse compared to glass:
First, one must consider what his budget will allow. While glass can make for a lovely greenhouse, the price is substantially more. Polycarbonate and fiberglass greenhouses retains heat more efficiently than glass. Glass greenhouses do not diffuse light as well, so your plants could be scorched. Polycarbonate is transparent (as is glass) and fiberglass is translucent. Of course glass will break more easily than our polycarbonate or fiberglass greenhouse. Storms can quickly become your enemy with a glass green house. Shifting of the ground could also cause a glass greenhouse to break or crack. Our greenhouses can be transported from one area to another without breaking.
Is a greenhouse right for you?
- Do you enjoy planting and watching things grow?
- Does the growing season in your area need to be extended?
- Would you enjoy a hobby that you could share with others?
- Do you think a plant nurtured and grown by you would make a nice gift?
- Is serving your family fresh vegetables free of commercial chemicals important to you?
Before you purchase a greenhouse, hot house, or conservatory insist on our quality features!