Standard Color choices for Portable Security Guard Buildings
These are actual color swatches…
Cream (off-white, eggshell)
Pewter (light grey)
Buckskin (creamy, neutral)
Chestnut (wood grain)
Cay (earthy taupe, a neutral shade)
All colors are available for trim at no extra cost. If you choose to make your building siding a solid siding color by using one of the colors below, there will be an additional percentage added to the price.
Green (emerald, dark green)
Burgundy (maroon, dark red)
Lagoon blue (medium/light grey-blue)
Dove (dark grey)
Some color combinations
Siding and trim samples below
Numerous other color combinations also available
Pewter siding (left) with dove trim (right)
Buckskin siding (left) with cream trim (right)
Clay siding (left) with polar trim (right)
Fiberglass greenhouse with green trim
Buckskin siding (left) with brown trim (right)
Clay siding (left) with black trim (right)
Baked on enamel will never rust. Sit back and enjoy years of durable use.
All colors shown on this page are available on our aluminum sided structures. For steel structures, which are completely different, see this page.
- Due to monitor/screen differences, these colors may appear slightly different than actual color.
- The colors shown in this first section are the basic 6 - standard siding colors which come included in the price of the guard buildings (polar, cream, pewter, buckskin, chestnut, clay).
- You can choose any color on this page as trim at no extra charge.
- These are small samples, and as with paint swatches, may appear differently to some people as to when seen in full scale.
- All evident siding textures may appear more prominent in these pictures than on actual buildings.
- These images have been enhanced and show more detail than will be evident on a large scale.
- Images may load slowly based on Internet connection speeds. Please be patient.